Saturday 12 March 2011

Cancer Research UK Auction 2011

Lucie from Angels and Diamonds is holding an auction for Cancer research this week for some of her fabulous jewellery. Please pop along to her facebook page and support this cause by bidding on an item (or two!!). Along with supporting the charity, you'll also be grabbing yourself some beautiful jewellery.

Plenty of others crafters have also supported the cause by donating some very creative stylish pieces. I have donated this beautiful bracelet as my Grandad sadly passed away to cancer last year - I'm also seriously tempted by some of the other things in the auction!!



Full details are below - Good luck everyone!

CANCER RESEARCH UK AUCTION 2011 ANGELS AND DIAMONDS


Start date: Saturday 12th March – 9am
End date: Sunday 20th March - 7pm
Albums: cancer research auction
How it works.
On my Facebook page, in the photo albums there is an album called ‘Cancer Research UK Auction’ each item up for auction is listed here (this will be updated every day until the start date). The starting bid price will be listed under the photo, as well as details of the item and details of who donated it (if it’s not one of my items). Bids to be made in increments of 50p and £’s. not 10’s and pennies please.
When the auction ends I will contact each winner individually. If you haven’t heard from me within 24 hours then please send me a message (it may well be that you have high privacy settings set on your page which prevents me from emailing you).
My contact details:
My facebook page:  lucie porter (Simmons) http://www.facebook.com/#!/lucie82
My phone number: 07769166166

What will be in the auction?
There will be many items up for auction.  Mainly jewellery (handmade by myself).  Some items are custom makes so at the end of the auction I will contact you to find out your preferences.
35% of the proceeds will be donated to Cancer Research.

Feature item:
I will be donating a feature item of which 100% of the proceeds will be donated to cancer research UK.

Items donated by others:
100% of the proceeds will be donated. There will be a link to the webpage of the person who has so kindly donated.
Payment:
Payments made through Paypal to Lucie.simmons@live.com
Bacs transfer is also accepted. If you wish to pay this way, please let me know at the end of the auction.
Payment is to be made within 24 hours of the end of auction.
How can you help?
By sharing my page with your friends/family/colleagues.  The more people that turn up to the auction the better.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the features or items of auction. Very good stuff.

    Yahoo Japan Auction

    ReplyDelete